About the Cisco CLI Analyzer
The Cisco CLI Analyzer is a smart SSH/Telnet client designed to help troubleshoot and check the overall health of your supported device. Features include:
- ASA, IOS, IOS-XE, and IOS-XR System Diagnostics—Utilizes Cisco TAC knowledge in order to analyze the ASA and detect known problems such as system problems, configuration mistakes, and best practice violations.
- ASA Traceback Analyzer—Attempts to match the root cause of a crash to a known bug if the ASA has experienced a system traceback. If a match is found, the ASA version or versions in which the bug is fixed are provided.
- ASA Packet Tracer—Allows administrators to send simulated packets through the ASA as a test. If the packet is dropped, the ASA configuration portion or feature that could have contributed to the packet drop is identified.
- ASA Firewall Top Talkers—Identifies the connections that pass traffic through your ASA that have the highest bit rates.
- Contextual Help and Highlighting—Provides information based on command outputs in an interactive way. Highlights enable real-time search capabilities in the console window.
Note: You must have a valid Cisco.com account in order to use the Cisco CLI Analyzer. If you do not have a valid Cisco.com account, you must register on the Cisco.com Registration page and associate a Service Contract to your Cisco.com profile.