These features are new in this version of the Cisco CLI Analyzer:
- System Diagnostics—Diagnostic commands have been added for IOS, IOS-XE and IOS-XR. IOS-XR supports "Virtual TAC". Diagnostic commands are customized based on information received from your device.
- Contextual Help & Highlighting—Contextual Help and Highlighting (CHH) has been added for ASA, IOS, IOS-XE, IOS-XR and NX-OS commands.
- Save Credentials—You can save your CCO login information using a Master Password.
- Device Detection and Update—The Cisco CLI Analyzer detects supported software platforms (ASA, IOS, IOS-XE, IOS-XR and NX-OS) upon login. The application displays only tools and CHH that apply to your device, and also updates your local device session information to include serial number, software version, model, and device type.
- Keyboard Shortcuts—Press ALT+Q in order to open a quick-connect session. Press CTRL+TAB in order to cycle forward through your device and session tabs, or press CTRL+SHIFT+TAB in order to go back. Press CTRL+F in order to go directly to search highlighting and quickly search output in your CLI scrollback.
- Contextual Menu—Select any text within the CLI and right-click the selected text. New context menu options are available to Search Cisco.com for the selected text, and to Request New CHH for the selected text.
- Console Selection Behavior—On the Settings tab, you can choose to emulate the text selection behavior of PuTTY or SecureCRT as alternatives to the default behavior when you use the mouse to select text.