These features are new in this version of the Cisco CLI Analyzer:
- New Tool: The Config Diff tool compares the starting and running configurations of a device and presents them side by side, with differences highlighted.
- Tool Results Window Search: You can now enter up to five search terms in the Tool Results window and see the search terms highlighted in the window.
- Backup and Restore CLI Analyzer Configuration: You can save a backup copy of the settings, devices, and tool results from an installation of the CLI Analyzer. You can restore the information on the same or a different installation (this action overwrites the existing configuration).
- Backup Device Running Configuration: From within a device session, you can save a backup copy of the device's running configuration. This feature is available on ASA, IOS, IOS-XE, IOS-XR, NX-OS, and WLC platforms.
- File Analysis: You can now upload files for analysis that are up to 1 GB in size. File compression is still supported and recommended.
- Device List Filter Toggle: On the Devices tab, you can click a toggle button in order to show and hide the Filter area of the screen. When the Filter area is hidden, the available screen space for devices increases.
- Jump Server Regex Support: When you configure jump server settings, you can include regular expressions in the expect string.